Thursday, October 1, 2009

I am not good at this..











Hello! I am going to attempt to start blogging... I am a terrible writer, therefore I am a nurse and in a profession that I can use computers for the most part! Let me start with the fun story of how my husband and I got together. We both attended Fairview Baptist Church growing up and spent time together in youth group. We dated when I was 15 and he was 17 for several months and then broke up. We remained friends throughout "growing up" and 9 years later started dating again. As Matt likes to put it, "I was her first and her last kiss." I moved to Charlotte after college where Matt was living. We loved our life in Charlotte with our Church and work! We were sad to move but know that God has a plan for us in Atlanta. We moved in our new wonderful house August 21st and have loved every minute! More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment