Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our House in Marietta














I am truly a very bad blogger. I really enjoy reading friends blogs to catch up, but I am horrible about keeping ours up! God truly blessed us to live in the wonderful house for a short season in our lives. I feel as though we have lived in a resort with perfect neighbors and soon it will be time to leave! Our house sold in 2 days and the movers come this Tuesday :(
We are trying to buy a house in NWA (Northwest AR) and hope to close this summer so Matt and I can finally be back together full time! Will post more when we find our new house!










1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you are starting to blog, once you get the hang of it it'll be so easy for you and take no time at all!

    ReplyDelete