Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Our Little Angel!

Life has changed as we know it! We have added a little angel to our family.  Bryson is such a good boy and baby and we are truly blessed! He is not lacking some good lovin from his mom, dad, and grandparents!











5 comments:

  1. What a blessing! Love seeing all the pictures and it looks like all of you could just eat that little bundle of sugar up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I cannot WAIT to get my hands on him!! He's precious.....like we expected!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!! MATT'S A DADDY!!!! Hard to believe I was just watching he and Wesley play baseball.
    sigh......Bryson is precious. Not sure who he looks like yet, but I know that he is blessed with wonderful parents, grandparents and great-grandparents. Take care and give Matt a hug for me.
    Malinda Clay

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is seriously so cute, oh my word! I love all the soft clothes you guys have been putting him in! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete